Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10:00 p.m. Wednesday Night

Right now Randi is nursing the little one, who just woke up screaming and crying, for no real reason that I could tell. It's times like these that I know she is still very, very hooked on the boobie. At over one year old she's a little old for this, I fear, but it is what it is. Hey, we've never had a kid before and even a year in we still don't have all the answers.

Tonight we had pasta primavera for dinner, which was really nice, healthy and even tasty. Our apartment has been rather cold the past few days, as NYC is experiencing a rather wet and rainy spring, more's the pity.

Oh, the Brooklyn Baby Momma just came out.

Our idiot upstairs neighbor is banging and banging around upstairs, doing god knows what. These days we suspect he either has a girlfriend or his wife came back, if he's ever been married. We don't really know. You know, we're not really friends. The last time Randi went up there to tell him to turn it down it was 11:30 p.m. at night and he answered the door clad only in a banana hammock. So, you know, we're not tight.

Other random thoughts:

I lift Stella up when I get home, like my dad used to do to me.

Mother's day is coming up and I asked mom if we could meet up with her on Saturday, so that we could have a nice day in Brooklyn on the actual day. I got my mom a pretty cool gift, but I won't disclose it here yet, although there is no way my mom would ever learn about it, since she doesn't have email.

Outside my door I hear lots of loud talk in some kind of Slavik language. What's being said, god only knows.

My barber believes that black market gun and ammo sales are going through the roof right now. Oh, summer ought to be a blast.

New thought: If I don't do whatever it is I think I want to do by age 40 I will go into teaching.

Another new thought: They had Twitter 100 years ago. It was just called the telegram.

Okay, short and sweet tonight. Sweet dreams.

No comments: