Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Notes From A Newsroom Pt. 6--Food

(Remember all these people below, and in all the other entries before, wrote in expecting that a TV show would take up their cause. To me that is the best part of this whole thing. And here we bring our "book" to a close with all the things people wrote in about food.)

FOOD:

Why does everyone want to sue? Besides, didn’t you see “Supersize Me”

From: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

I recently went to McDonald’s and purchased a #7 from the breakfast menu. After receiving my food I went home to enjoy my purchase. While I was eating my sandwich I discovered a headless roach in it. The roach seemed as if it was cooked along with my food and I bit its head off. Help me. What can be done? Can this be a possible law suit?

************************************************************************

Another one who missed “Supersize Me.”

From: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

I recently went ot McDonald’s and purchased a #7 from the breakfast menu. After receiving my food I went home to enjoy my purchase. While I was eating my sandwhich I discovered a head-less roach in it. The roach seemed as if it was cook along with my good and I bit its Head off.

************************************************************************

Hey guys? Maybe we could all just skip the Mickey D’s for a while?

From: xxxxxxxx@aol.com
I have a problem with a McDonald’s in the Bronx. On Saturday March 5, 2005 at around 8.25 in the morning I ordered a Big breakfast deluxe meal. I started eating the meal and almost half through the meal I notice something black in my mean which turned out to be Rats Feces. I have the food from tha tday in my freezer and I have pictures of the meal. I had to go to the emergency room because I had diarhea and was vomitting up.

************************************************************************

Ants are a delicacy is certain parts of the world; I’m not sure where but that place exists.

From: xxxxxxxxxxxx@officeteam.com

I went to Haagen Daz to enjoy a delicious treat… I bought a cone with sprinkles that comes already prepared. To find that as I was pealing off the wrapper of my delicious treat and finish it off, millions of little ants came crawling out. I still feel sick. No one was able to help me. They did not even give me my money back! Please help!

************************************************************************

Wait, this guys is upset that he didn’t eat more of this hot pocket?

From: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

I had brought a hot pocket from pathmark and I found a rodent tooth in it. It really made me sick to my stomach I didn’t eat no more after I found the tooth in it. I only had like two bites before I came across the tooth.

1 comment:

Holly said...

LOL! Those are some incredible emails!